Monday, September 18, 2006

This is not a geek's blog. Not entirely. While I do, perhaps, have some geekish tendencies like running Linux, a fondness for gadgets (but not a budget for them), an interest in science fiction literature and movies, and a deep like for science and technology, I have a lot of non-geek interests and characteristics.

For instance: My job is not in any way related to anything tech-related, I have a girlfriend, and I play Dungeons and Dragons. Just kidding. I haven't played that for a couple of years.

I don't watch a lot of TV. I only watch two shows regularly: House MD, which I got hooked on through my sister, and Battlestar Galactica. I will also catch My Name is Earl, Family Guy, and Dr. Who on occasion. I watched The IT Crowd when it was on, and would love to see more.

Point is that there probably won't be many TV reviews, although I've sort of been roped into discussions on certain episodes.

There will be philosophical discussions, manifestos, rants, and gratuitous use of words like "concordantly" and "ipso facto".

That's about enough for a post with no actual content. It's 4 AM, and time I went to bed. Thanks for reading.

No comments: